- Nov 15, 2017 CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY Nov 15, 2017
- May 25, 2017 Xero and GST Tax Rates May 25, 2017
- Dec 21, 2016 Christmas Holiday Dec 21, 2016
- Aug 10, 2016 Mancell joins FBI as a Foundation member Aug 10, 2016
- July 2016
- Jun 22, 2016 Charity cook off Jun 22, 2016
- May 30, 2016 A Foreign Non-resident’s Guide to Purchasing Residential Property in Australia May 30, 2016
- Apr 6, 2016 Multipliers Apr 6, 2016
- Mar 30, 2016 2016 FBT YEAR COMES TO A CLOSE Mar 30, 2016
- Mar 23, 2016 Switzer Investor Strategy Seminar Mar 23, 2016
- Mar 16, 2016 Useful Xero Add-ons Mar 16, 2016
- Mar 9, 2016 Making the most of your day Mar 9, 2016
- Mar 2, 2016 Journals of a Week as a Mancell Graduate Accountant Mar 2, 2016
- February 2016
Mancell @ Melbourne Xero Roadshow 2016:
On the 18th of February, a group of staff had the privilege of representing Mancell at the annual Xero Roadshow 2016 in Melbourne. This event attracts hundreds of accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses who are keen on learning more about the new product updates, features and add-ons Xero has to offer. This is an incredibly exciting time for us to be working as accountants, as innovative technology has seamlessly made processes more efficient and effective which gives us more time to work on tasks which are bringing real value to our clients. At Mancell, we value these professional development events where we can equip ourselves with new knowledge with which we can share with the rest of the firm and our clients.
We were definitely impressed with the new updates, features and add-ons that Xero has to offer, and are eagerly looking forward to their rollout within the next 90 days. Here’s a snapshot of the key features:
Xero HQ: Integrates Xero Ledgers, Practice Manager and Workpapers on to one site. This serves as a notification of deadlines and tasks which need to be actioned.
Assurance dashboard: This dashboard improves the integrity and accuracy of information by raising alerts to peculiarities and errors detected in areas such as banking, payroll and workpapers. There will be direct links to the screen from the dashboard.
Xero U: This is an educational centre where small businesses, accountants and bookkeepers have access to webinars, product updates, training events and information about add-ons. These tools are great drivers of learning and continuous development!
Xero Me app: This is a new Xero mobile application for Xero payroll where staff can put through leave requests and check their payslips. Employees can also submit their timesheets through this app, making your life easier.
E-sign: Xero is working with Adobe to produce a digital signature so makes it easier to sign off income tax returns and activity statements, and is a feature Mancell is currently incorporating. For clients more comfortable with signing the physical documents, the option to print and sign is still available.
ATO Cloud Authentication Process: Xero Tax can now be conveniently connected to the ATO.
2 step authentication: This is a security measure over client information by sending a 6-digit code to your phone as an additional step of the verification process when logging in to Xero.
What’s there not to love about Xero?