Strategies in a low yield environment
Agenda for 27th of October 2016, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
3:30pm - 4:00pm
4:00pm - 4:15pm
James Norman, Mancell Director
- What are the strategies in a low yield environment?
- How to get maximum value from this session
- What information is available in your hands?
- What action should you take?
4:15pm - 4:45pm
Keynote: Australia for Income. International for Growth.
Charlie Aitken, Founder & Fund Manager Aitken Investment Management
- Is Australian dividend still sustainable?
- Where to look for growth
- Sectors to be focused in 2017?
- Criteria for selecting a key stock
4:45pm - 5:00pm
5:00pm - 5:30pm
Simon Kitson, Co-founder of Blue Sky Investments Science
- How did we get to such 'a low yield environment'?
- What's the next big play in the Central Banks Playbook?
- How to position for the next phase?
5:30pm - 5:55pm
Q & A
5:55pm - 6:00pm
*Agenda subject to change